- finding yummy food
- Spending time with family and friends hiking
- word games
- food justice
- Agriculture, Horticulture, and Gardening
- Law, Policy, and Regulatory Affairs
- Social/Environmental Justice and Equity
- Sustainable Design, Manufacturing, or Supply Chain
A rising senior at Wesleyan University, with a passion for food justice and security, environmental studies, and community. I am a part of the 2016 DDCSP-UM cohort; during my time at the program, I had the privilege to: conduct research on bee species richness at the University of Michigan Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Lab, be a communications intern at the Ann Arbor Ecology Center, and peer mentor members of the 2017 DDCSP-UM cohort.
I am an Environmental Studies, and Earth and Environmental Science double major. On campus, I participate in student food groups such as Veg Out, and the Real Food Challenge. This summer I am working at my university's student-run organic farm, Long Lane Farm.