- finding yummy food
- Spending time with family and friends
- word games
- Agriculture, Horticulture, and Gardening
- Journalism, Communications, Outreach
- Law, Policy, and Regulatory Affairs
- Social/Environmental Justice and Equity
An environmental professional with 4+ years of experience in non-profit, grassroots and government sustainability work. As a researcher, listener, communicator and storyteller, I work with people and organizations to build community and advocate for an ecological, just and equitable world.
Currently, I am a consultant for the Detroit-based grassroots non-profit, We Want Green, Too! and a program consultant for the Environmental Grantmakers Association, which serves a community of 200+ grantmaking foundations. When I am not consulting, I serve as a volunteer editor and social media manager for the Black, Indigenous and People of Color-led digital magazine, Platform Magazine. Outside of work, I spend time with friends and dabble in poetry.