These resources have been collected over several months. Below you'll find some resources for folks affected by Black Trans people, BIPOC folk, artists, and activists. Please share with anyone who might benefit. If you have any resources you think should be in the next resource roundup, please email Sydney@elpnet.org.
Projects that investigate, reveal and/or explain the extent and impact of mis/disinformation facilitated by the platforms, or other projects that advance knowledge on societal harms caused by platform companies.
Projects that provide policy, legal, public education or technological interventions as counterweights to growing platform power.
- A microgrant initiative intended to provide relief for artists, curators, and cultural workers of color.
- Emergency relief grants for independent visual artists based in Los Angeles County who are experiencing financial hardship due to the severe economic impacts of COVID-19 on artists’ livelihoods and practices.
- For folks in Oakland who cannot afford air purifiers.
- This application is ONLY for Black transgender people that need assistance with rent or their gender-affirming surgeries.
- This application is ONLY for Black transgender people that need assistance with smaller medical co-pays and travel assistance to clinics or wherever they receive their prescriptions.