These resources have been collected over several months. Below you'll find some resources for folks affected by CA wildfires, BIPOC activists, mental health resources for BIPOC folks, and several resources for Black trans folks. Please share with anyone who might benefit. If you have any resources you think should be in the next resource roundup, please email Sydney@elpnet.org.
- For Black trans people to pay for a ride to/from wherever they fill their prescriptions + co-pays if they need assistance.
- For Black trans women in NY and NJ to have safe transportation.
- For BIPOC to have free therapy sessions with licensed BIPOC therapists. You do not have to be from Detroit to apply.
- For Black trans people needing assistance in the following areas: Phone Bill, Rent, Travel, Utilities, Groceries, or Medical Emergencies.
- For BIPOC activists ages 13-25.
- For folks in Oakland who cannot afford air purifiers.