We’re almost halfway through the year, and I am reevaluating my 2021 reading goals… Are you also looking for books with heroes and protagonists that better represent you? Just me? Here are some new and old titles that DDCSP alumni are talking about. Remember local libraries are great free resources. And if you plan on buying your books, try a local, used, or independent shop!
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club
- Historical, romance, BIPOC, LGBTQ+
- Magic, found family, romance, BIPOC, LGBTQ+
- The House in the Cerulean Sea
- Magic, found family, romance, LGBTQ+
- This is How You Lose the Time War
- Sci-fi, romance, LGBTQ+